Sunday, May 6, 2012

Super Moon 2012 | Tammy Mayfield Photography

So, they say the Moon was at its largest, by 14%, & brightest for the Eastern Seaboard Time Zone at 11:36 pm on May 5, 2012 & was going to be the brightest for all Full Moons in the last year....& where was I at during this time??  Yes, shooting the Moon with my camera.  I actually dragged my whole family outside to have a peek because the Moon illuminated the night sky & it looked so beautiful!  After testing different settings & taking TONS of photos myself, my daughter wanted a try at it & captured a very nice shot of it herself as she saw the Moon through her own eyes.  So, here is our rendition of the 'Super Moon' as we saw it here in the South...

My rendition of the Super Moon


My daughter's capture of the Super Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment