Monday, October 1, 2012

Leticia & Max | Tammy Mayfield Photography

    At the beginning of this year, a really shy & quiet Leticia approached me while at work & asked if I could photograph her Wedding for her this Fall.  I felt so honored that she considered my photography services for her special day & right away loaded her with questions -- after saying YES to photographing her Wedding, of course.   She told me she didn't have all the details of her Wedding figured out yet & did not have any idea what type of photographs she wanted.  I let her know we could work the details out over time...

    Well, the day before the Wedding came & I received a phone call from Leticia & the details started coming in.  On the morning of her Wedding, she simply turned into this beautiful Princess straight from a Fairytale~










No comments:

Post a Comment